Hi folks! You may have noticed that my posts have become reallllyyy spread out. I apologize for the lack of fresh produce here on User Experience Rocks!
Now that I’m a full time UX & Content Strategist at InVision App, I’m writing for their blog and I have also begun posting some new content (and reposting old content) out on Medium, since many of you requested that I give the platform a test run. (You were right, I loved it!)
I promise I didn’t drop off the face of the earth and stop writing entirely! No search parties necessary. Still here, writing up a storm!
I’m going to start posting links to all of my latest articles here, so you can find all of my content in one place. I’ve pinned it to the top of the blog so it will be easy to find.
I love you guys so, so much and want to make sure that I’m keeping you updated, in the loop and providing you with the fresh new content you deserve! I can’t even explain how much your support has meant to me over the course of the last 3 years!❤
- Inspiring Innovation
- Inside Design: OpenTable
- How to Rock Your App Launch
- Counter Arguments For Four Common Usability Change Roadblocks
- Integrating Feature Requests Without Destroying Your Product
- Designing with Analytics
- Minimum Viable Product Mutants
- Boards: Creating Ideation and Collaboration Magic
- App Release Planning: Don’t Build A Wall, Build A Cottage
- Good Designers vs Great Designers
- Why Medium Should Thank Twitter For Pulling Share Counts From The New Tweet Button
- Design Time vs. Design Love
- That Designer Is So Hot Right Now
- Legacy Features: Let Go Of The Ball And Chain And Jump
- Then my kiddo asked, “What’s the difference between UX & UI
- UX & Error Messages: Stop Scaring Your Users!
- Poor UX: When the high-tech, buttonless elevator holds you hostage
- What makes you love being a designer?
- Mobile UX: User Expectations Have Shifted
- The Art of Avoiding Soul Sucking Design Jobs
- UX Pros: Always On The Job!
- Google Analytics Free: Your Data Is Fake (But It’s Probably Ok)
- Why You Should Always Record Usability Tester Facial Video and Audio
- User Research Doesn’t = Instant Designs, It Identifies Problems Your Designs Can Solve
- “Oh, so you’re not a REAL designer.”
- Then: I don’t care how it looks, just ship it! Now: Ship quality or your product is dead.
- Uber Saved My Niece’s Life
- Really United? To Order WIRED I have to order a “young men’s fashion” mag too?!
- Edui Conf Guest Blog: Turbo Tax Mobile
- A Beautiful Site Guest Blog: What is Success?
- UX 24/7 Guest Blog: Schoolwires Product Design—How to bring together an amazing in-house design team
- Schoolwires Guest Blog: Product Design and Innovation—focusing on positive UX
Tons more on the way!